Temporary Accounts Receivable position based in High Wycombe
Previous Accounts Receivable experience is essential
About Our Client
This temporary Accounts Receivable position is working for an IT company based in Maidenhead.
This temporary Accounts Receivable position based in Maidenhead, will involve the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for raising Sales Invoices.
- Responsible for posting sales invoices and receipts.
- Coordination of Credit Control activities and chasing debt.
- Preparation and maintenance of various reports including additional Ad-hoc
- Prepare and send statements to customers.
- Reconcile the AR to the General Ledger.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this temporary Accounts Receivable position based in Maidenhead, will need to have the following skills:
- Previous Accounts Receivable experience
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Quick learner
- Good Excel skills
- Able to work independently
- Can use own initiative
- Team player
What's on Offer
This is a temporary Accounts Receivable position with the potential to go permanent.