- An exciting opportunity for a Junior Finance Candidate
- Join one of the UK's largest housing associations
About Our Client
Based in London organisation provides new and affordable homes across the country.
The Accounts Receivable Officer will be responsible for following duties
- Assist with Accounts Receivable Function for the Organisation
- Running a Credit Control Function
- Provide debt analysis and run monthly reports
- Upload payments and perform reconciliations
- Liaising with key stakeholders to advise and update on debt and repayments
The Successful Applicant
The successful Accounts Receivable Officer will have some exposure to a finance role and be keen to progress and learn more.
What's on Offer
A salary of between £23,000 and £25,000 for a one year fixed term contract plus the opportunity for a permanent role.