Accounts Receivable / Credit Control Clerk
About Our Client
An organisation who are expanding in South East and across the UK.
- Raise Customer invoices in SAGE on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Credit control for Residential care Debtors - overall management of Debtors including chasing debt, reducing debtors days and resolve/apply unallocated cash.
- Dispatch all customer invoices in a timely manner via portals, post or email
- Liaise with commercial team on a weekly basis for new customers information or price updates for existing clients.
- Investigate and resolve customer queries effectively and efficiently via the telephone and email.
- Preparing Credit note documentation for approval by the Group Financial Controller and raising credit notes in SAGE.
The Successful Applicant
- Sage line 50 is essential
- Strong communication skills, including ability to build relations across the Group
- Ability to work at speed and with accuracy
- Positive enthusiastic approach with a can-do attitude
- Good excel skills
- Well organised with strength in prioritising
- Able to work semi-autonomously and flexibly.
- High level of accuracy and good attention to detail.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and benefits package.