- Excellent opportunity to work within growing organisation
- Relevant experience in the AR function required
About Our Client
Our client uses innovative technology to transform the fine wine industry for all its stakeholders and wine enthusiasts through modern and digital platforms. Our client is reinventing the way consumers buy, sell and collect fine wines.
The key responsibilities include:
- Assisting with billing processes and ensuring invoices are correct
- Establishing strong relationships with managers and senior members of AR team.
- Reconciling month end revenue
- Producing weekly reports and finalising with a finance director
- Working alongside other teams and companies in daily transactions.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Hold relevant experience in accounts receivable
- Be able to meet deadlines
- Will process customer invoices and post bank receipts
- Will have excellent communication skills
- Will be self motivated and confident
- Will not be shy to take the lead on key processes and system changes.
What's on Offer
Some benefits of the role include:
- Excellent hybrid working scheme
- Study support package
- Private health care cover
- Wine entry level qualifications
- Frequent staff lunches and networking events