- Sales Ledger Clerk
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
About Our Client
This is a forward-thinking and massively growing company who pride themselves on their quality of service. Looking to expand their finance team, this organisation is offering a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to gain some fantastic experience and develop their career. Based in Southport You will be working closely to assist the business with cash allocation and invoice submissions. The successful person will ideally have cash allocation. We are happy to hear from any AAT studiers, Graduates, Finance/Accounts Assistant etc;
The successful Accounts Receivable Clerk will:
- Credit Controller - chasing overdue debt
- Setting credit limits
- Working towards KPI
- Building excellent customer rapport
- Setting up new clients.
- Cash Allocation
- Producing sales invoices.
- Banking and reconciliation.
- Sorting out any rebates and filing.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Accounts Receivable Clerk will require the following skills:
- Experience working in an Accounts Receivable / Sales Ledger position
- Finance Graduates or AAT studiers welcome
- Excellent customer service and key account handling ability
- Comfortable working towards deadlines
What's on Offer
The amazing benefits on offer are:
- 19-21000 starting salary (DOE)
- 25 days + 8 bank holidays
- 8.30-5.30 (1 hour unpaid lunch) flexi work pattern
- Work from Home / Office