- Immediate start
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
About Our Client
A well established, exciting business with key finance offices based in Trafford.
Duties will include, however aren't limited too -
- Raising manual invoices, commercial invoices & credit notes as required.
- Review SAP auto generated invoices, rectify any errors.
- Accurately allocate receipts from Customers in line with remittance advice.
- Proactively chase all debt for your customer accounts.
- Ensure statements for key customers are produced and sent in a timely manner.
- Carry out reconciliations for accounts and statements, as necessary.
- Work closely with the Business Partners to resolve Customer queries on submitted invoices.
- Maintain and update customers in the system, such as correct VAT rates and payment terms.
- Manage filing/scanning for all aspects of role.
- Carry out regular housekeeping procedures to ensure all ledgers are tidy.
- Work closely with Senior Accounts Receivable Clerk to ensure procedures are adhered too and updated for all aspects of role.
The Successful Applicant
- Immediately available
- Knowledge of working in a similar role previously
- Confident processing invoices
- Ability to work under pressure
- Confident user of excel
What's on Offer
Immediate start + free parking + hybrid working + competitive salary