Accounts Receivable Clerk
Working for a start up energy provider
About Our Client
My client is an online energy provider who has seen an increase in service on their well known website. As a result they are looking to employ an Accounts Receivable Clerk.
At this time they are not sure if they are going to recruit this role via video or if they are able to wait until we are able to return to work in London.
This is a good opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Clerk with a background in marketing or digital to work for a well known brand.
Accounts Receivable Clerk, London
- Daily collection activities and maintenance of the sales ledgers
- Invoice generation from multiple data points using excel and various databases
- Point of contact for all internal and external billing queries
- Liaise with all members of the sales team to resolve customer queries
- Working pro-actively to ensure accounts do not become overdue
- All written communication and processes actioned to agreed timescales
- Meet targets set Raising credit notes
- Daily receipting activities
- Setting up of new customers on to the accounting platform
- Administration tasks and any ad hoc tasks that are required
- Process review and improvement
The Successful Applicant
Previous experience in a similar role is essential
Excellent communication skills via telephone and in writing
Use of Excel to an intermediate level pivot tables and basic formulas
Good level of numeracy with strong attention to detail
Excellent customer service
Proven ability to plan and prioritise work to meet deadlines
What's on Offer
The succesful candidate will be paid between £26,000 and £30,000 depending on experience with an excellent benefits package.