Accounts receivable clerk
The opportunity to progress within a growing Bedford business.
Working closely with an experienced team in Accounts receivable
About Our Client
This Property and Housing business are in need of a Accounts receivable clerk - Temp to Perm to assist with the continued growth of the business through the accurate invoicing and credit management. They are wanting someone to come in and hit the ground running, you will be managing bank accounts and raising sale invoices. Working from a fantastic Bedford office, you will get the opportunity to work closely with an experienced team.
The Accounts receivable clerk - Temp to Perm will be responsible for:
- Inputting invoice details onto accounts system.
- Ensuring prices charged for goods/services are correct.
- Raising invoices for goods/services supplied to customers.
- Dispatching monthly supplier statements to customers.
- Allocation of cash (posting cash) when received by customers.
- Raising and dispatching credit notes.
- Liaising with credit control regarding customer queries.
- May get involved in some credit control duties.
The Successful Applicant
Skills/ Experience Required:
- Previous experience in AR
- Experience with customer service and client communication in a finance setting ideally
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage deadlines
- High degree of accuracy, efficiency, accountability and attention to detail
- Intermediate Excel skills including VLOOKUP's & Pivot tables
- Ability to build relationships and work as part of a team
- Excellent communications - written, verbal and face to face and problem-solving
What's on Offer
The successful candidate for the Accounts receivable clerk - Temp to Perm vacancy will be joining a growing Property and Housing business based in Bedford. After six months within the temporary side you will get the opportunity to go permanent within the role.