- Exciting opportunity to join a company eager to train and develop their team
- flexible working arrangements within a tight knit company.
About Our Client
This Financial Services company based in St. Albans have gone from strength to strength in recent years. As one of the leading lights within their field they have offices all over Europa and north America and are currently one of the fastest growing companies on in Europe. they make it make it our mission to deliver a first-rate product
As a Accounts Receivable Assistant in our St. Albans office your duties will include:
- Pick up post, open and distribute daily
- Prepare and distribute monthly / weekly and any other ad hoc invoices/credits for clients
- Aged debt chasing
- Update and maintain monthly client volumes & revenue report
- Process payments for inter company payments, merchant payments as well as any other ad hoc online banking payments
- Monthly client recharge reconciliation
- Merchant bank/PSP/Back office reconciliations monthly
- Send out client reports (usually weekly)
- Returns to Procurement Portals (ESPO & Gcloud)
- Recording Merchant Account Costs
- Recording details of Chargeback Letters
- Act as first point of contact for other departments and clients in relation to invoicing queries, escalating issues where necessary
- Assist with annual audit
- General adhoc duties to support the UK Management Accountant, UK Financial Controller and Finance Director
The Successful Applicant
The successful Accounts Receivable Assistant will need to be a positive team player who is able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, particularly during month end. You must be able to prioritise work and be flexible to adapt to changing priorities.
We want you to grow and develop with us, so A willingness to learn is vital, that said being self sufficient and capable of carrying out your Accounts Receivable Assistant duties alone is important also.
What's on Offer
We offer a range of bonus and benefits schemes, as well as a lively fast paced office where you will be offered training and guidance from some of the best in the business!