Accounts & Payroll Administrator - Contract
Must have strong attention to detail and he highly organised.
Excel skills an advantage. High volume data entry.
About Our Client
An international business based in modern offices in the Weybridge area with free parking provided and easy access via public transport.
This is a great role for someone looking to start a career in Payroll, as there will be support from a highly experiecne team around you. The role would also suit someone with previous Payroll experience.
The Accounts & Payroll Administrator - Contract role involves;
- Reporting to the Payroll Manager
- Assisting with processing and checking a high volume of weekly timesheets
- Dealing with queries from filed based staff.
- Genral Payroll administration and supporting the wider team.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Accounts & Payroll Administrator - Contract will;
- be highly organised and have great attention to detail
- will ideally have at least a basic understanding of Payroll
- Excel skills
- live locally to Chertsey
What's on Offer
The Accounts & Payroll Administrator - Contract role can pay between £20-25,000, plus 25 days holiday.