£25,000 - £30,000
About Our Client
With offices in New York, London, Hong Kong, and Amsterdam, my client is a trading firm that operates around the clock and around the globe, trading a wide range of financial products.
- Ensure Payables and Expenses mailboxes are monitored daily and all queries and requests are dealt with
- Registration of supplier invoices
- Coding invoices
- Gaining authorisation for invoice
- Purchase orders, Good Received Notes are matched to invoices
- Reconciliation of Supplier statements
- Processing and policing of colleague expense claims
- Process set up new colleagues & leavers in expense management system
- Ensure invoices to be paid by DD are set up
- Ensure all monthly reports are completed and provided to Financial Operations Payments & Expenses Manager
The Successful Applicant
- Prior experience working within an accounts payable role.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Strong working knowledge of excel.
- Good organisational skills and ability to work precisely under pressure.
- Ability to critically analyse data and pay attention to the detail.
- Capability to identify opportunities for process re-engineering and change.
- Previous experience of Oracle and/or Workday preferred.
- Knowledge of VAT would be an advantage but not essential.
- Bachelor's degree
What's on Offer
- £25,000 - £25,000
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Dental Insurance
- Season ticket loan