About Our Client
With offices in New York, London, Hong Kong, and Amsterdam, my client is a trading firm that operates around the clock and around the globe.
Process Invoices for multiple entities in an accurate and timely manner.
- Review invoices for proper documentation and approvals, process payments, post entries to the
accounts payable system.
- Review daily general ledger to ensure accuracy. Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and
comparing system reports to balances.
- Monitor AP Inbox, and ensure all invoices received are processed in authorization and escalated where
- Reconciliation of Bank Accounts & Intercompany accounts
- Review and approve employee expense claims, credit card reconciliations and petty cash
- Prepare and maintain accounts payable records and reports.
- Maintain all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and accounts payable files.
- Gather information for and prepare supporting documents for Sales Tax and VAT
The Successful Applicant
- Prior experience working within an accounts payable role.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Strong working knowledge of excel.
- Good organisational skills and ability to work precisely under pressure.
- Ability to critically analyse data and pay attention to the detail.
- Capability to identify opportunities for process re-engineering and change.
What's on Offer
- £30,000 - £35,000
- Private Healthcare
- Free breakfast & Lunch