South West London
£28,000 - £30,000
Competitive salary and great bonus.
Opportunity to work for a prestigous and growing organisation.
About Our Client
- A reputable, prestigous and growing organisation at the forefront of their market.
- This position will report directly into the Accounts Payable Manager.
- Accurately code and post all invoices.
- Resolve all supplier queries.
- Prepare all payment runs
- Ensure all online payments are set up correctly.
- Conduct monthly aged creditor reporting.
- Ensure supplier statement reconciliations are completed.
- Undertake weekly reporting on unapproved invoices.
- Liaise with budget holders and suppliers on payment status.
- Posting debit and credit card expenditure and reconciling.
- Ensuring that AP inbox is monitored daily.
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required.
The Successful Applicant
- Extensive double entity experience.
- Intermediate/advanced Excel - VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables etc.
- High level of double entry skills.
- An individual that is able to communicate and work effectively with non financial personnel.
- High attention to detail.
- Someone who is organised and precise.
- Ability to manage and meet tight deadlines.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary.
- 10% Bonus.
- 20 days holiday.
- Employee discount scheme.
- Pension contribution.