Accounts Payable Assistant
Large healthcare orgnaisation in Central London
About Our Client
You will work as an Accounts Payable Clerk for one of the largest healthcare organisations in the UK. They offer the support these providers need to give patients consistently safe, high quality, compassionate care within local health systems that are financially sustainable. By holding providers to account and, where necessary, intervening, they help the NHS to meet its short-term challenges and secure its future.
You'll work in modern central London offices and the key responsibilities of the role are:
- To process staff and supplier payments on time and in accordance with appropriate SLAs and responding to supplier queries.
- Assist in maintaining a file of all current contracts and invoices.
- Validate staff expenses and act as a contact point for expenses/PO queries from staff.
- Complete invoice validation and entry.
- Set up of BACs runs and cheque payments.
- Monitoring and reconciliation of aged creditors.
- Complete bank and cash reconciliations.
- Maintain petty cash.
- Support in the administration of relevant finance systems, for example setting up new users, new suppliers and vendors.
- Assist in migration of finance team documents into Sharepoint system; and
- Provide ad hoc analysis as required.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you must need to have previous experience in an Accounts Payable position and be AAT qualified or part qualified for a CCAB/ CIMA qualification is desirable but not essential.
What's on Offer
As an Accounts Payable Clerk working for this health care organisation in Central London, you will be rewarded with:
- Temp to perm opportunity
- £14 - 15.50 p/h
- Training and development