Excellent benefits and competitive salary
Working for a growing business with progression opportunities
About Our Client
A newly created position for an experienced Accounts Payable assistant to to join an expanding business in a growing accountancy team in Guildford.
- To check documents for appropriate authorisations and input authorised documents in to the accounting system.
- Matching and coding of invoices.
- Maintain purchase ledger for multiple companies.
- Processing of staff expenses and Company Credit Cards.
- Chase up unauthorised invoices and purchase orders
- Manage the companies in house purchase order system
- Prepare BACs payment runs, and ensure purchase invoices are paid in a timely manner in accordance with the companies terms and conditions.
- To liaise with suppliers regarding debit balances and obtaining any monies due.
- To reconcile supplier statements and quickly resolve any queries.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 2 year's experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Sage (50/200)
- Strong excel skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player
What's on Offer
- 25 days annual leave
- Additional benefits