- An exciting temp to perm opportunity
- Looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Supervisor
About Our Client
This organisation provides affordable housing across the UK.
The Accounts Payable Supervisor will have four direct reports and be responsible for the following duties
- Oversee the day to day running of the Accounts Payable department
- Deal with complex queries from external and internal customers and maintain good relationships with stakeholders.
- Monitor and report on Key Performance Indicators.
- Assist with Process Improvements and proactively make suggestions on how the team could work more efficiently/
The Successful Applicant
The successful Accounts Payable Supervisor will have previous experience overseeing a busy team. Experience with in the housing sector is desirable but not essential.
What's on Offer
A rate of between £20ph and £25ph and a longer term opportunity available.