- 14 month fixed term contract working for a financial services firm in Mayfair
- All round senior level Accounts Payable specialist role (Hybrid working)
About Our Client
Well established financial services advisory business with offices in Mayfair, Central London.
Working in a close finance team, your role will be responsible for the smooth running of the accounts payable and expenses function and include:
- Sending invoices for approval and follow ups when required;
- Entering invoices into the Workday System
- Processing of weekly settlement runs;
- Processing of wire payments in the banking portal for non-GBP invoices.
- Liaising with administrative assistants and professionals to obtain any outstanding information on expense claims;
- Checking of expense reports to ensure correct coding of reported costs and checking costs are supported by appropriate receipts;
- Ensuring all charges are in line with corporate policy.
- Accounts Receivable - liaising with the deal teams to provide accurate billing information and other adhoc matters;
- Month End - assisting the controllers with strict month end close timelines:
- Responsible for processing accruals entries, T&E, prepayments and other adhoc journals efficiently and accurately.
The Successful Applicant
Able to commit to a 14 month fixed term contract (maternity cover)
Strong Accounts Payable and Expenses expertise
Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
Strong attention to detail and ability to produce accurate, quality work in a clear and concise manner
Team player, easy to get on with
Financial or Professional Services sector desirable
Happy to work Hybrid (3 days in office).
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits package and bonus