- A well know Housing Association
- A fast paced and dynamic Finance Department
About Our Client
Based in Central London this organisation provides housing and shelter for people across the country.
The Accounts Payable Officer will be responsible for the following duties
- Processing over 100 invoices per day.
- Supplier reconciliations.
- Answering Queries
- Coding, matching, batching invoices.
- Ad-hoc duties.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Accounts Payable Officer will have exposure to a busy Finance Department in an Accounts Payable Role. Exposure to the Housing or Charity sector is desirable but not essential.
What's on Offer
An hourly rate of between £12.00 and £14.00 plus a chance of a permanent position.