Accounts Payable Manager
Permanent role, near central Bristol or home based, up to £35,000
An excellent opportunity for an experienced AP Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a leading international business and their finance team is based in Bristol. This role offers the option for home working
The Accounts Payable Manager will be responsible for;
- Day to day responsibility for all Banking and Purchase Ledger activities.
- Line Management of both AP and Banking Teams - 5 staff.
- Responsibility for all banking related Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Providing a strong level of customer service delivering to agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Make recommendations that are considered and effective to improve service delivery.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Accounts Payable Manager will have previous expedience in a similar role, strong people management experience as well as a good understanding of VAT and VAT rules and the ability to apply these to the working environment.
An accountancy qualification is not essential but would be beneficial
What's on Offer
A salary of between £25,000 and £35,000 is on offer to the successful candidate.