Accounts Payable Clerk
Fixed Term Contract Accounts Payable Clerk
Competitive Salary - Great benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a well known law firm based in central Bristol and offer vibrant work environment with a strong emphasis on work culture. The role will intially be based remotely with a staggered return to the office.
The Accounts Payable Clerk will be responsible for:
- Working with the Accounts Payable team, liaising with internal departments and suppliers.
- Processing accounts payable transactions such as: Supplier invoices, Expense Claims, Supplier Statement reconciliation.
- Assisting Accounts Receivable team with daily tasks
- Maintaining the accuracy and integrity of data
- Ensuring rules and regulations relating to financial transactions are adhered to
- Reporting system related issues to IT service Desk and Accounts Manager
- Any other ad-hoc finance related responsibilities
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- Is proactive and and can operate at consistently high standard.
- Able to work collaboratively and develop strong relationships with various stakeholders, such as Lawyers and Client Support Team.
- Able to adapt to any problems presented.
- Able to proactively share knowledge.
- Willingness to broaden own experience and further develop skill set.
- Have excellent written and oral communication.
- Previous experience and knowledge of Accounts Payable processes.
- Good understanding of HMRC's VAT Recovery processes.
- Good knowledge of MS Office
Previous work experience in the legal sector is beneficial, but not essential
What's on Offer
Salary ranging between £ 22K - 24K is on offer for the Accounts Payable Clerk. Currently work from home , however will be working from the office in the coming months. Train station is located 10 minutes away from the company office.