- Great Team!
- Fantastic Benefits!
About Our Client
Our client is a well known organisation that provides technical and maintenance support for large properties.
The Key Responsibilities for this Accounts Payable Clerk include the following:
- Process outgoing payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, and recording accounts payable data
- Reconcile the accounts payable ledger to ensure that all bills and payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify and investigate discrepancies, if any, by reconciling vendor accounts and monthly vendor statements
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generate reports detailing accounts payables status
- Understand expense accounts
- Understands compliance issues around accounts payable processes (W-9, sales tax, etc.)
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Accounts Payable Clerk candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Proven working experience as Accounts Payable Clerk
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
What's on Offer
- 25 days holiday plus all 8 bank holidays
- A variety of other benefits within the company portal
- Opportunities to make an impact
- An innovative and friendly workplace with a team to be proud of