- Working for a Leading Software Company
- Permanent position
About Our Client
My Client are a Leading Software Company who are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their finance team based in the City of London.
Over the last 12 months they have received 2 round of funding and are continue to grow in their market.
As a result they are looking to hire a new Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a hybrid role working 2 days a week in the office.
Accounts Payable Clerk, City of London
As the Accounts Payable Clerk you will be responsible for the following:
- End to end accounts payable
- Inputting supplier invoices and credit notes
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Gaining authorisation for payments
- Processing staff expenses
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices
- Reconciling company credit cards
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing cash receipts and payments for multi-currency bank accounts
- Processing the payment run
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this Accounts Payable Clerk role you must have the following:
- Previous experience within an Accounts Payable role
- Studying/Completed AAT Level 2
- Experience with Netsuite (desirable)
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be paid £26,000 - £30,000 per annum depending on experience.