- Accounts Payable Assistant needed for an Asset Management firm
- Broad Accounts Payable role, working in a team
About Our Client
Global Asset management firm with head quarters in London.
Working in a team of 3, you will be assist with the running of the Accounts Payable function, and also be involved with some Accounts Receivable tasks.
- Raise POs for Global Shared Service Manager company
- Accurate posting of invoices into Microsoft Dynamics against POs/direct to agreed codes
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Shared ownership of department email address where all invoices/queries/etc are received
- Prepare AR invoices and compile back up for monthly recharge.
- Twice-monthly BACS runs for all entities
- Foreign payments for multiple entities
- Reconciliation of supplier statements to ensure all invoices are captured
- New supplier setup and vendor call backs
- Understanding company T&E policy and Concur expenses process
- Bank posting
- Assisting with audits/reviews by preparing/providing source data
- Developing of good relationships with suppliers and colleagues to ensure efficient running of all areas
The Successful Applicant
Previous experience in a hands on Accounts Payable role.
Able to work full time in an office (5 days per week).
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits package.
Please note this is an office based role (Canary Wharf).