- fantastic health benefits package
- flexible working arrangements within a tight knit company.
About Our Client
This Financial Services company based in St. Albans have gone from strength to strength in recent years. As one of the leading lights within their field they have offices all over Europe and north America and are currently one of the fastest growing companies on in Europe. they make it make it our mission to deliver a first-rate product
reponsabilties of a Accounts Payable Assistant
- Prepare employee expenses for payroll and post at month end
- Post Barclaycard expenses into the accounting software and reconcile the Barclaycard control account
- Main bank accounts are reconciled on a weekly basis
- Merchant bank account reconciliations on accounting software
- Manage the UK finance mailbox
- Process all AP invoices on Yooz
- Maintain POs raised through Yooz
- Weekly cash forecasting
- Process supplier payments and any other ad hoc online banking payments
- Petty cash journal
- Month end filing
- Act as first point of contact A/P queries from other departments and suppliers, escalating issues where necessary
- Assist with annual audit
- Support processes and procedures improvement
- General adhoc duties to support the UK Management Accountant, UK Financial Controller and UK Finance Director
- Other things you may get involved with:
- Support / cover for Accounts Receivable Assistant as and when necessary e.g. during periods of sickness or holiday
- Carry out other tasks and responsibilities as requested by your manager from time to time.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Accounts Payable Assistant will need to be a positive team player who is able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, particularly during month end. You must be able to prioritise work and be flexible to adapt to changing priorities.
We want you to grow and develop with us, so A willingness to learn is vital, that said being self sufficient and capable of carrying out your Accounts Receivable Assistant duties alone is important also.
What's on Offer
We offer a range of bonus and benefits schemes, as well as a lively fast paced office where you will be offered training and guidance from some of the best in the business!