Accounts Payable Assistant
Immediately available or one week notice
Accounts Payable experience
About Our Client
My client is a global retail business with a large finance team and fantastic work environment with benefits.
The key responsibilities for this Accounts Payable Assistant position in West London are:
- Process a high volume of complex invoices within agreed timeframes onto Microsoft Dynamics paying particular attention to trade and settlement discounts.
- Match invoices against PO's and investigate and manage any discrepancies to resolution
- Directly enter invoices with no PO's and coding the invoices.
- Process Expenses and Credit Card expenses ensuring claims are within company guidelines
- Manage a high volume of supplier statement reconciliations
- Manage and clear down Aging Reports
- Maintain good relationships internally and externally,
- Deal with queries from the business as well as suppliers
- Build solid relationships with all parties for accounts assigned to you
- Assist with any reports that need to be produced, especially for Month End and Year End
- Prepare of weekly payment runs
- Work with suppliers and account Manager to ensure PO's are raised for all orders
- Ad Hoc reports and duties
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be immediately available or on a short notice period with accounts experience and looking for a progressive role in a well established company
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work for a global retail business with fantastic long term opportunities!