Accounts Payable and Recievable
Accounts Payable role for a leading transport provider
This is a stable role offering a competitve salary.
About Our Client
Based in the City of London, my client is one of the UK's largest railway providers with over 30 years experience as an industry leader.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Processing a high volume of invoices
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will display the following:
- Experience in Accounts Payable/Receivable role
- Attention to detail
- Numeracy skills
What's on Offer
Along with a competitive salary the successful candidate would receive wide ranging benefits.