- Immediate Start!
- Temporary to Permanent Contract
About Our Client
My client is a market leading and successful organisation, who have an immediate requirement to recruit a professional and driven Accounts Payable Administrator into the team. My client is looking to recruit this position on a temporary to permanent basis.
This position covers a variety of duties including:
- Accounts Payable Administration
- Invoice processing
- Statement reconciliations
- Query resolution
- Preparation and processing of payment runs
- Month end support within the reporting process
- Payment of Staff Expenses at the end of the month
- Running creditor reports and matching to the Trial Balance on a monthly basis
- Bank postings
- Rebate calculations
- Ad hoc accounts administration and filing
The Successful Applicant
It is ideal that the successful candidate will have a proven background in all aspects of purchase ledger and a strong understanding of all things related - however this is not essential. Candidates who have no working experience but an Accounting & Finance degree/qualification will be considered if they have the right attitude and personal skills.
Attention to detail is critical for this position. You must be a strong team-player who is willing to learn new processes.
Excellent communication and rapport building skills will be essential.
What's on Offer
- Fantastic opportunity with a successful business
- Temporary to permanent contract
- Immediate start
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic company benefits
** Please note, that this position is fully office based, 5 days per week **