- My client is looking for an Accounts Manager for their Southampton site.
- Excellent salary and benefits package to the successful candidate.
About Our Client
My client is an exciting firm based in Southampton.
- Keep track of sales, purchases, payments and receipts.
- Organise, collate, and record financial data on a day-to-day basis.
- Completing tax forms, submitting VAT returns and CIS returns.
- Managing profit and loss statements and balance sheets. Produce reports for Directors.
- Paying regular bills for the company.
- Maintaining company ledgers.
- Handling client invoices by recording and approving or denying the payments.
- Distributing money appropriately to various departments within the company.
- Payroll, payments to employees and reconciliation BAC'S.
- Maintaining office supplies by keeping an inventory and ordering new supplies as needed.
- Preparing purchase orders in accordance with requests for materials.
- Filing historical records and retrieving necessary documents as needed for others.
- Recording cash receipts and handling bank deposits.
- Maintaining petty cash.
- Preparing information for auditors.
- Keeping an annual company budget.
- Additional bookkeeping duties as designated by management.
The Successful Applicant
The right candidate will have worked in similar roles and have the ability, at first, to work in a sole capacity.
Knowledge of Xero is also extremely beneficial.
What's on Offer
An excellent salary and benefits package is available to the successful candidate.