- Well established manufacturing business
- Full study support and great progression prospects
About Our Client
This leading business have become a major player within their sector as a result of the strategic growth plan to acquire other companies which in turn has strengthened their position on the market.
The successful Accounts Assistant will be responsible for, but not limited to: processing invoices, obtain approval and allocate them to the appropriate payment run, conduct purchase ledger housekeeping and ensure payments and credit notes are allocated to the corresponding invoice, reconcile the Sterling bank account on a daily basis, post PayPal cash receipts on a daily basis, prepare midweek and month-end payment runs, prepare monthly supplier statement reconciliations and ensure that any discrepancies are resolved with the supplier and other ad hoc duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong transactional accounts experience
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be an AAT Studier, qualified or qualified by experience
What's on Offer
£20,000 - £23,000 + full study support + Free onsite parking + Great Development Opportunities