An opportunity to join a fast paced and expanding organisation
Full study support offered
About Our Client
Rico provides comprehensive logistics services including supply chain and technology services to support a wide range of organisations across UK&I and Europe.
Rico have continued to develop innovative ways to differentiate ourselves from our competitors and are still expanding both geographically and financially to this day. Rico work with a broad range of customers offering a complete range of logistics, field engineering and distribution and inventory management solutions.
As one of the Times top 24, fastest growing businesses, we believe that at Rico we are the perfectly placed partner to allow both the flexibility of a small business with the capability of a large organisation to help deliver solutions
The purpose of this role is to work within the management accounts team to maintain the Group's financial records and prepare performance reports including the provision of the monthly management accounts.
Duties to include:
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts and other financial reports
- Assist with and document balance sheet reconciliations for each entity
- Assist with the preparation and maintenance of the monthly reporting pack
- Oversee bank reconciliation of multiple currency accounts, to ensure monthly compliance
- Monthly compliance portal uploads.
- Reconciliation of intercompany account recharges and loan account balances
- Maintenance of accruals and prepayments schedules by financial site
- Assist with the preparation of data for VAT returns and liaise with our European VAT Advisors
- Assist with financial audits where required
- Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues
- Provide support to the Group Treasurer with monitoring cash balances and ensuring allocation of payments & receipts to the appropriate balances
The Successful Applicant
Actively studying AAT, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent
Strong Excel skills
Excellent communication skills
Excellent attention to detail
Organised, structured and diligent
What's on Offer
25 days annual leave