- New Accounts Assistant role for a rapidly expanding company.
- Exciting and friendly office environment.
About Our Client
My client is a cosmetics retail brand, specialising in beauty and hair care products. They are now looking for a new temporary Accounts Assistant to join their team, in The City of London as soon as possible.
Roles and duties:
- Posting accounts receivable receipts
- Maintaining customer accounts
- Coding and posting supplier invoices
- Processing cash expense claims
- Processing and posting credit card expenditure
- Prepare weekly bank account and PDQ receipts reconciliations
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns
- Bank reconciliations
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- Immediately available
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Good working knowledge of Sage X3 (preferred)
- Proficient with Excel
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be paid £14-£16ph (inc. holiday pay).