- Benefits Package
- Competitive Salary
About Our Client
The client are a fast growing and reputable organisation based in Brentwood currently hiring for a permanent and full-time Accounts Assistant. You will be an excellent communicator, team player and be experienced in working in a finance role with the duties listed below.
- To ensure that all petty cash is posted accurately on a monthly basis.
- Post and reconcile the bank accounts on a daily basis and work with the Revenue Accountant, Purchase ledger and Payroll team to ensure all transactions are posted accurately.
- Assist with the month end reconciliation of balance sheet accounts for petty cash, revenue / takings, cash banked.
- Reconciliation and maintenance of the customer ledger accounts.
- Raise payments in HSBC on behalf of the Purchase Ledger and the Financial Controller.
- Assist maintaining the practice cash sheets and provide training when needed to the practices.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be experienced in the duties listed above, be a great team player and live local to the offices to commute for circa 3-4 days per week (depending on workload). If you are actively studying then this will be a benefit.
What's on Offer
On offer to the successful candidate is a great opportunity to join this exciting organisation in a great period of growth for them. You will be given a competitive salary, join a supportive team and report into an excellent, interpersonal and technical Finance Controller.