- Exciting opportunity
- New challenge
About Our Client
This client takes pride in personal and professional approach and feel sure that you will be completely satisfied with the service from us.
- Daily bank postings, filing carbon copies on files, actioning client to office transfers as needed and tracking transfers for invoices paid and Fee earner splits + follow SRA and practice policies.
- Paying purchase invoices and disbursements in a timely manner
- Process weekly/monthly payroll and administer the holiday/sickness tracker, draft employment contracts, administer the NEST pension scheme + file FPS.
- Cost files and generate bills along with statements of account.
- Calculate & file VAT returns.
- Liaise with external accountants and auditors to ensure completion of accounts and Solicitor's audit.
- Complete monthly bank reconciliations and update Fee earners on their billable hours & debtors
- Credit Control - chase debtors & sue if needed (template letters & procedure notes provided)
- Respond to client account queries as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of Solicitors accounts rules is required.
- Working knowledge of Xero/LEAP is an advantage
What's on Offer
- Additional benefits
- Pension scheme
- Competitive salary