- Accounts Assistant for growing technology business
- Full time, permanent, Based in Alloa
About Our Client
Our client, LumiraDx, is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneurs with a successful track record in building and scaling medical diagnostics and health IT businesses, the company has major operations in the UK and the USA.
They are a dynamic, high growth organisation with a team of talented, passionate and creative people. We are partnering exclusively with them to recruit across the business as they grow to meet increased demand in these unprecedented times. We are looking for proactive, experienced, hard working and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of this dynamic and forward-looking company.
Key areas of responsibility
- Produce two payment runs per month and upload to bank via CSV for authorisation
- Responsible for weekly proforma run
- Any adhoc payments - payments by debit/credit card
- Post any incoming receipts and outgoing payments through appropriate ledgers daily
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliations
- Prepare and process employee expenses twice a month
- Credit control - chase for any outstanding monies owed by Customers
- Assist in processing purchase invoices including matching against delivery notes, obtaining authorisations and dealing with any queries to ensure suppliers are paid within terms
- Carry out a range of other ad hoc finance and administration duties as required by the department
- Company policies on signing limits for invoices/Purchase orders
- Full understanding of HMRC guidelines regarding employee expenses
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced in production bank reconciliations and processing payments through online banking.
- Computer Literate (A knowledge of the complete Microsoft Office package, online banking and have previously used an integrated accounts package).
- A great communicator and able to build and maintain internal and external relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- Highly organised and able to get your sleeves rolled up and get on with the task in hand.
- Experience of working in a highly regulated environment, that covers R&D, Operations and Manufacturing.
- Experience in using NetSuite accounting software (not essential).
What's on Offer
Excellent salary and great benefits package (including free employee COVID testing on site).