Global Loans Firm (Financial Services)
About Our Client
Global loans firm (Financial Serices). This role will eventually sit in their ideally located, modern Central London headquarters in the City. However, the client is more than capable to onboard from home for the time being (they have recently hired and onboarded succesfully in New York & Paris).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Sales and purchase invoice processing for multiple entities
- Credit control to ensure all debts are collected in a timely manner
- Credit card reconciliations
- Review and book staff expenses, ensuring it complies with policy
- Weekly payment run preparation and processing for multiple entities
- Bank reconciliations for multiple entities
- Ad-hoc duties and providing support to finance operations
The Successful Applicant
- Proven bookkeeping experience. Capable and comfortable with performing the above duties.
- AAT qualified or studiers considered. Non preferable: candidates studying ACCA/CIMA or looking to move through their studies as the duties will not match these qualifications.
- Excellent communication skills
- Credit control experience
- Quick and accurate data processor
- Must be self-motivated and self-starting with the ability to multi-task and effectively manage own workload, prioritising effectively and consistently to meet deadlines
- Willingness to get involved at all levels of the business
- Flexibility to adapt to the changing needs of a growing business
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to develop sound working relationships
- Enthusiastic, ambitious, self-motivated and willing to learn
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel and Word
- XERO system knowledge an advantage
What's on Offer
Looking to pay up to £30,000 with a great benefits package, which includes: private medical - vitality, life insurance - aviva, season ticket, 28 days + banks and more. There may be slight uplift on the salary should the candidate match all the criteria.