Local FMCG business in Milton Keynes recruitng a transactional temp to perm job
Looking for an experinced Payables and Receivables Clerk to join the team
About Our Client
We are partnering with a locally based, yet international FMCG brand known for their strong initiative in the UK. Continued growth and expansion in European markets mean it is an exciting time for the business, and even better time to join them! A permanent role for the successful individual who goes in and impresses they have a permanent role waiting for the successful individual to impress
Accounts Assistant tasks, responsibilities and duties involved in this temp to perm role:
- Work with the team to manage the payables and receivables ledger
- Producing BAC's payments and specific supplier payment runs
- Completing cheque runs
- Assisting with direct debit queries
- Processing of invoices to the correct purchase orders and general ledger codes
- Managing electronic invoice suppliers accounts
- All supplier accounts to be reconciled on a monthly basis in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all suppliers are paid promptly and all payments posted on the day raised.
- Liaising with all sites, internal departments and external parties in ensuring that the overhead supply chain is not affected by non processing of invoice and late payments.
- Journals to transfer money between funds.
- General purchase ledger and accounts receivable queries
- Maintain the records of Purchase Ledger by filing all source documents and system generated reports, and prepares reports and other documentation for management when requested.
The Successful Applicant
Accounts Assistant Requirements:
- Experienced Accounts Assistant comfortable working across both sides of the ledger and happy working in this transactionally focused finance role on an initially temp to perm basis
- Basic to Intermediary Excel Skills
- Proven track record of both Payable and Receivables
- Good attention to detail, proactive and methodical approach to tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, determine priorities and organise work to meet objectives and identify and deal with problems with the minimum of supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively either as an individual or member of a team and relate effectively with staff on all levels.
What's on Offer
Whats on offer for this Temp to Perm, Milton Keynes based Accounts Assistant role;
- Competitive Salary
- Key worker status
- On site parking!
- Flexible working policies