Working for a property company in London Bridge
About Our Client
My client is a Real Estate and Property company with offices through Europe and USA. They are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their South East London based team on a 3 months basis.
Roles and duties:
- Understand budget expenditures and allocate costs accordingly to various building budgets
- To place invoices in order of date, expenditure and schedule
- Support FM to raise queries with suppliers and request credits, up to date invoices etc
- Assist FM in agreeing accruals and updating notes on expenditure accordingly
- Prepare list of all required journals for processing
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- Must have knowledge of service charge, specifically the reconciliation process
- Good working knowledge of Excel (V look ups, pivots)
- IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be paid £25,000 - £27,000 per annum pro rata.