Must have experience operating as a company bookkeeper or accounts assistant
Must have intermediate - advanced Excel skills
About Our Client
My client are a market leading FMCG business. They are responsible for the wholesale and distribution processes for a variety of known brands.
- Recording financial transactions
- Handling accounts payable and receivable
- Completing tax forms
- Managing profit and loss statements and balance sheets
- Paying regular bills for the company
- Maintaining company ledgers
- Handling client invoices by recording and approving or denying the payments
- Preparing purchase orders in accordance with requests for materials
- Handling subsidiary accounts
- Monitoring debt levels
- Recording cash receipts and handling bank deposits
- Maintaining petty cash
- Preparing information for auditors
- Keeping an annual company budget
- Providing administrative and clerical support as needed
- Additional bookkeeping duties as designated by management
The Successful Applicant
the successful candidate will:
- Be experienced Bookkeeper/Accounts assistant with strong excel skills.
- Have a focused background in finance with no career gaps.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Permanent Accounts assistant role in St Albans.