Temporary Accounts Assistant - Great location!
Competitive rate of pay
About Our Client
Our client is a well known Media and marketing agency based in central Bristol that have very good transport links. They have a great office culture and flexible working environment to support a candidate's work life balance and the current Covid regulations/restrictions.
As an Accounts Assistant you will be reporting to Finance Manager helping the finance team in a varied transactional role while they recruit for a permanent post. You will be responsible for the following:
- Processing and coding a high volume of supplier invoices and supplier statement reconciliations
- Reconciling Credit Card transactions
- Support the Management Accountant with month end processes
- Help the credit controller in chasing aged company debt
- Bank reconciliations
- Ad hoc admin tasks
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful Accounts Assistant you will need to demonstrate the following abilities and behaviours:
- Strong team working skills - Being in a small finance team you will need to work cohesively
- Proven Accountancy experience in a fast moving environment - You will need to be able to hit the ground running!
- Proactive approach to work
- Able to process accurately and fast - being able to work to deadlines is essential
- Strong Excel skills (pivot tables and vlookups)
- Ideally you will be studying/have completed your AAT
What's on Offer
The client will be offering the successful candidate a competitive rate of pay for the initial two to three months and the potential for extension of the contract for the right individual.