Well-Resepcted Organisation in New Forest
Varied Finance Position
About Our Client
My client is a well-established Group of businesses based in the New Forest.
As an Accounts Assistant, your key responsibilities will include:
- Batch invoices, checking coding.
- Input PL invoices.
- Post payments.
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
- Set up payment runs.
Raise sales invoices.
Send out statements.
Chase overdue accounts.
Raise inter-company recharge invoices
Post cashbook receipts and payments.
Enter and reconcile bank statements.
Set up electronic bank payments.
Issue manual cheques.
Period end reconciliations.
Monitor and reconcile inter-company current accounts on a monthly basis prior to ledger closing.
Cashbooks, Sales and Purchase Ledgers are the responsibility of three full time Accounts Assistants. In the absence of one, the other two will need to cover as necessary.
To assist other Finance Department staff as required.
To assist with special events as required.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in your application for Accounts Assistant, you should have:
- Experience working in a similar role.
- Ability to work well in a Team.
- Finance Qualifications not essential.
- Own Travel - Will struggle on Public Transport
What's on Offer
If you are successful in your application for Accounts Assistant, you should expect:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package.
- Great working environment.
- Opportunity to take on further work in the future.