Working for a Retail Company
Fixed Term Contract
About Our Client
My client is a well known high street Retail Company based in East London. They were established in 1994 and since have grown consistently year on year.
Due to this expansion they are now looking to hire an Accounts Assistant on a fixed term contract basis. This will be for 6 months. The role will be based in their offices in London.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast paced, dynamic working environment.
Accounts Assistant, East London
Roles and Duties:
- Creating and issuing invoices and credit notes to customers by all necessary means
- Posting all invoices received to the in-house accounting system and invoice trackers
- Allocation of all accounts to assist with debtor management
- Investigation of all invoicing queries
- Debtor reporting and analysis of all accounts
- Daily and monthly reporting assistance
- Credit control assistance when required
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate MUST be immediately available and can interview / start at short notice.
- Experience in working in an established finance and invoicing function
- A good knowledge of invoicing (currency, pricing, PODs etc.)
- Excellent Excel skills (VLOOKUPS, Pivot tables, IF statements etc.)
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and be resilient under pressure
- Able to work with people from different countries and cultures
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills ideally including academic track record in maths, finance or a related discipline
- Eye for detail and ability to identify errors
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be paid between £25,000 per annum pro rata for the FTC depending on experience.