A great opportunity to join a reputable Telecoms company in the City
Somewhere to kickstart your career within Finance
About Our Client
The client is a Telecoms providing company based between the City and East London, that provides platforms that deliver cloud services across multiple worldwide locations. Their customer base spans over 70 countries and their model centres around making the consumer experience that a stress free process.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monitor accounts mailbox.
- Import of bank statements.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Processing supplier invoices & payments.
- Ensuring all customer accounts are fully allocated and reconciled.
- Posting and processing the journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Processing intercompany transactions and updating relevant tracker.
- Providing variance analysis on costs & revenue.
- Updating cash flow analysis.
- Assisting with Year-end audit preparation.
- Assisting with ad hoc tasks and projects
- HR & Administrative tasks including monitoring absences, new starter process, booking couriers, travel booking, processing office post and PA duties to the CEO.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Possess very strong communication skills, an excellent telephone manner, be analytical, be well presented with a flexible positive attitude and have good, proactive problem-solving skills
- The role would suit a keen, hardworking motivated candidate who wants to further develop their career within a dynamic, growing and ambitious company
- Experience with Xero would be beneficial
What's on Offer
On offer to the candidate is the following:
- A salary up to £25k
- Opportunities for progression - as this is an agile and fast-moving tech business
- Long-term job security with a financially stable company
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays