New Media PR & Marketing
About Our Client
International new-media marketing agency, headquartered in London
Initial Responsibilities Accounts Assistant:
- Match vendor invoices to existing purchase orders (sbj. to software implementation).
- Accurately code and process purchase invoices.
- Responsible for the proper scheduling and processing of unique and recurring payments.
- Support internal function in meeting VAT reporting deadline.
- Check invoice approvals and prepare batches for input into our systems.
- Process employee expense reports.
- Handle vendor calls and provide timely and accurate response to all A/P inquiries (vendor or internal). Maintain relations with all vendors.
- Assist in the payment processing runs and monthly system close processes.
- Perform vendor / client account reconciliations.
- Assist in month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close processes.
The Successful Applicant
Requirements of the Accounts Assistant:
- Previous experience and confidence performing the above tasks.
- Knowledge of double-entry bookkeeping.
- Studying towards an accountancy qualification (ACCA/CIMA), preferably part-qualified with exams sat and passed. Would also look at AAT qual/studiers.
- Detail orientation and strong analytical skills.
- Above average computer skills (MS office included).
- Good communication (verbal/written) and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a team player but capable of working alone and self-motivated.
- Must be able to multitask, coping with different workloads across three individual companies.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV accounts package.
- Media/marketing/PR/Communications industry experience (not essential)
What's on Offer
Looking to pay up to £30,000 with a comprehensive benefits package that includes study support.