Accounts Assistant (Temporary to Permanent)
An amazing opportunity to work for an interior design company
Temporary to permanent opportunity
About Our Client
Based in South West London this design company work in a soulful environment surrounded by countless career progression.
This role Accounts Assistant (Temporary to Permanent) involves:
- Prepare monthly payroll submission for external payroll provider, ensuring all starters, leavers and pay adjustments have been correctly accounted for
- Month-end payroll journals posting
- First point of contact for all payroll related queries from staff around the business
- Submission of monthly pension reports and benefit schemes
- Balance sheet reconciliation of all payroll related accounts
- Oversee purchase invoice processing and assist where required.
- Daily Bank and cash reconciliation for multiple accounts including foreign currency
- Process all intercompany invoicing and act as main point of contact between UK entity and overseas finance operation.
- Prepare and upload all supplier payment runs on a weekly basis
- Maintain company credit cards, reconcile and post statements on a monthly basis
- Post and prepare payment run for all staff expenses
- Process all customer and VAT refunds and ensure all systems are updated accordingly
- Submission of Intrastat and ONS data
- Reconcile and process all Interest Free Credit (IFC) sales
- Maintain prepayments and fixed assets schedules for month end management accounts
- Accountancy sector
- Temporary role
- Paid hourly
- Start next week
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will Accounts Assistant (Temporary to Permanent) will:
- Be happy to work on a temporary basis
- Have payroll experience
- Be immediately available
What's on Offer
An amazing opportunity for a candidate to work for an elite design company and have the chance to become a permanent member of staff.