Accounts Assistant (Temporary to permanent)
An amazing opportunity to work for a growing lifestyle brand
Temporary to permanent opportunity
About Our Client
Based in the heart of London this growing fitness company have recently opened up their first London office from the USA. They work in a soulful environment surrounded by countless career progression. Due to company expansion they are looking for an accounts assistant to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
This role Accounts Assistant (Temporary to permanent) involves:
- Process all accounts payable for the London office and process BACs/Wire transfers
- Process direct debit payments
- Process refunds and returned payments
- Manage the Accounts Payable email inbox for London clubs
- This role is intended to evolve so the individual can assist with the following monthly close processes:
- Payroll entries
- Bank reconciliations
- Posting prepayments and accruals
- Revenue recording
- Responsible for London Equinox clubs and building rapport with club managers to assist with monthly expense queries
- Respond to inquiries from supervisors and/or vendors on a timely basis
- Able to work and partner effectively with other departments, such as Payroll, field level club management, Human Resources, Cash Management, and Financial Reporting.
- Will have exposure to accounting system for a large company and will have opportunity to gain experience hours if studying towards a professional qualification.
- Responsible for preparing auditor requests during the year end audit.
- General office management, including answering phones and ordering goods for the corporate office.
- Accountancy sector
- Temporary role
- Paid hourly
- Start next week
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate Accounts Assistant (Temporary to permanent) will:
- Be happy to work on a temporary to permanent basis
- Be paid by the hour
- Be immediately available to start next week
- Have at least 2 years experience in Accountancy
What's on Offer
An amazing opportunity for a candidate to work for a growing company surrounded by countless career progression.