- New Accounts and Office Manager role in Guildford
- Competitive salary and benefits
About Our Client
A brand new and exciting opportunity for an Accounts and Office Manager to join a leading manufacturing business based in Guildford. This role will report into the Financial Controller.
- To manage and maintain the Company's accounting system and procedures in accordance with statutory requirements and best practice.
- To prepare the annual report and accounts for audit with full supporting evidence.
- To assist with month end reporting
- Oversee and manage credit control on a weekly basis
- Create and maintain budget figure spreadsheet
- Maintain company diary
- Organise company lunches, travel and accommodation as required
- Stationery ordering and maintaining supplies all office supplies
- Organise In House staff functions
- Recording holiday leave for staff
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in an accountancy role
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Confident with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong, credible relationships both internally and externally.
- A strong team player
What's on Offer
Accounts and Office Manager
Salary up to £35k
22 days annual leave
Flexibility to work remotely (please note that candidates should live within commutable distance from Guildford)