- Excellent Progression Opportunities to Finance Manager
- Great culture and team
About Our Client
Our client a highly successful business based in Sheerwater, near Woking Surrey, are currently recruiting for an Accountant to join the team due to company growth on a permanent basis. This role can offer great progression opportunities to Finance Manager of the business
As the Accountant based in Sheerwater, near Woking Surrey you will be responsible for Performs general accounting duties as required, including preparation of journal entries, account analysis and reconciliations.
Maintains fixed asset records and manages company Capex reporting
Responsible for preparing and filing multiple jurisdiction tax and VAT returns in a timely manner
Assists in any sales tax and/or property tax audits
Assumes a complementary role in various stages of the annual budget preparation
Responsible for operating lease reporting; including various escalating leases
Assists FM with the external Semi-Annual Review and Annual Financial Statement Audits; including preparation of various footnote disclosures.Daily Accounting activitieso Bank reconciliations. (Multi Bank accounts and currencies)
o Processing and entry of vendor invoices and resolving queries
o Check sales invoices and produce daily sales report to the USA
o Ensure all debtor, cash and bought ledger payments are promptly and accurately recorded
o Participates in various credit control and collection activities
o Agree all aging, receivable and payable, balance with General Ledger
o Entry of payments onto Banking Systems in preparation for authorization of payment
o Petty cash and employee expenses.
o Filing of purchase and sales invoices, expenses, journals and other accounts correspondence.
The Successful Applicant
- Part Qualified or Qualified by experience Accountant.
- Strong Excel Skills
- Experience utilizing and extracting data from an ERP system
- Ability to communicate and interface with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a small team.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to plan, set priorities, and complete multiple work assignments in a timely manner.
What's on Offer
- £40,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience
- This role can offer great progression opportunities to Finance Manager of the business
- Benefits - Contributory Matching Stakeholder Pension Scheme up to %5 of salary , or alternate lower threshold Auto Enrol if preferred also matched.
- Health Insurance - Personal only if opting in , currently with Bupa
- Annual Bonus - A maximum of 12% of annual salary based on world wide results.
- Hours : 08.30 - 16.30 with half hour lunch Monday to Friday