- Varied and Interesting role
- Progression Opportunities
About Our Client
Our client a highly successful Technology & Manufacturing business are currently recruiting for an Accountant to join the team. Their based on the outskirts of Woking, Surrey so it's better if you're a driver
This position would suit someone who is hands on and would like exposure to the richer elements of a SME Finance department. Experience from a manufacturing environment is desirable but is NOT essential
As the Accountant the main responsibilities include the below but please apply for further information :
- Manage the full month end process including stock revenue recognition, accruals, prepayments, depreciation, payroll, project accounting and balance sheet reconciliation.
- Constructing a set of consolidated month end accounts for the Group, including the roll up our European, American, Asian and Chinese subsidiaries and branches.
- Manage the cash and treasury functions including monthly group cash flow forecasting for strategic decision making in the business.
- Assist in the rolling out of the ERP system to our overseas subsidiaries and branches over the next year including consolidating and automating information and financials.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience from a manufacturing environment is desirable but is NOT essential
- Knowledge of an ERP system with an integrated stock module is desirable but is NOT essential
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to manipulate data accurately are essential;
- Proven track record of financial problem solving;
- Good communications skills so as to liaise with Directors and other senior staff within the company;
What's on Offer
- Salary £38,000 - £50,000 it's a broad range as the client is considering varying levels of experience and qualification: Qualified by Experience, Part Qualified, Finalist level studying an accountancy qualification etc
- 36 hour week - Monday to Thursday 9.00am - 5.15pm, 9.00am - 5.00pm Friday, with one hour lunch
- Additional production bonus (variable but approx. 5% basic salary payable monthly in arrears), linked to the value of goods invoiced from the UK factory base.
- Aviva private pension scheme, in line with Government legislation and guidelines. Currently 5% employee contribution and 3% employer contribution.
- BUPA, private medical insurance
- Life insurance (Death in Service scheme) equivalent to 2 years' basic salary to next of kin
- 24 days holiday per annum (plus additional Bank Holidays).