- Permanent stable employment
- Growing organisation providing scope for career progression and development
About Our Client
This Financial Services business based in Warwick is a real success story and has grown consistently over many years. The business offer highly specialist and tailored services to its customers and is highly respected. Working in this organisation provides you with exceptional scope for career progression and professional development.
The Accountant / Financial Controller role will involve:
- Financial and management accounting responsibilities
- Producing month end and year end accounts
- Detailed financial reporting
- Commercial finance analysis and business partnering
- Management of key financial accounting duties which will include VAT returns and financial returns
- Supporting junior finance staff in their responsibilities providing training and guidance when required
The Successful Applicant
The successful Accountant / Financial Controller will ideally be Part Qualified or QBE but will be highly skilled and knowledgeable in all aspects of double entry bookkeeping and financial / management accounting. You will benefit from working within SME type environments previously although you will need commercial accounting exposure to enable you to perform the required business partnering activities. Previous or current experience of working within a chartered accountancy practice would be highly desireable.
What's on Offer
Study support, high degree of flexible hybrid home working, career progression and professional development