Join a hugely reputable business
Excellent company benefits
About Our Client
An exciting creative agency who partner with some highly reputable brands.
As an Account Manager, you will manage and develop client projects and the day to day running of accounts, delivering excellent client service at all times. Duties will include but are not limited to;
- Have a clear understanding of the agency's offering and be competent and proactive in selling all agency services.
- Understand clients' business objectives and challenges and development of market insight to support with planning and creative process.
- Build and develop good relationships with client and wider stakeholders, acting as the primary day to day contact.
- Successfully interpret the client brief into great creative and then successfully present creative output, ensuring senior sign off.
- Ensure an appropriate level of senior strategic or creative input, both in projects and at meetings.
- Management of updated work in progress and status reports internally and externally.
- Ongoing book management against budgets and delivery of client billing, including proactively reporting account SWOTs to Account Directors on a monthly and ongoing basis.
- Manage budgets ensuring work is delivered within budget and on time
- Plan and organise schedules for all work going through the agency, working with other Account Managers to support peaks and troughs.
- Ensure that all elements of the Agency products are delivered with accuracy, to brief and at the highest quality to ensure we are being strategically and creatively brilliant.
- Delegate to and manage Account Executives, while overseeing and ensuring their work is to standard before sharing either externally or internally.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you must;
- Have previous agency marketing experience, ideally at a minimum Account Executive level
- Possess excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Have good working knowledge of all MS Office
What's on Offer
£25,000-£32,000 + luxury office + excellent company benefits